Date(s) - Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Time(s) - 11:00 AM
Free UHV SBDC webinar: “Excellence in Customer Service”
Tue, November 30th 2021, 11:00AM CST
- Learn how to make your customers feel safe during the reopening stage of the pandemic in “The Friendly State” of Texas.
- Learn the Six Key Steps of Excellence in Customer Service and how to apply them in your daily business practices and operations. Learn how the pandemic changed the way consumers choose to buy in this new era.
- Learn about the meaning of the word “great” and how it applies to your customer service experience for your customers or clients.
- How to create a “wow” experience with your customers, guests, or clients.
- Things to think about during your customer’s visits and calls that make them feel valued, special, and welcomed.
- Welcome Back! Ideas for making your customers or guests feel welcomed and safe during the reopening of the pandemic.
- Excellent Customer Service Phrases that can make a difference.
- Share some takeaways, ideas, and questions.
Participants will be emailed online meeting details upon their registration. Participants are encouraged to email their questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funded in part through the State of Texas and a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. The support given by the U.S. Small Business Administration through such funding does not constitute an expressed or implied endorsement of any of the cosponsors’ or participants’ opinions, findings, conclusions, recommendations, products or services. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Jean Smith at 361-485-4485 or email@example.com.