Date(s) - Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Time(s) - 11:00 AM
Free NFIB webinar: “PPP Round 2 Application Step-by-Step & Vaccine Updates for Small Businesses”
Join NFIB’s next COVID webinar for in-depth discussion of the rules for a second PPP loan. They will also be joined by Jessica Brown, Esq., an employment attorney from the law firm of Gibson Dunn to address common employer questions related to the COVID vaccine.
Beth, Holly, and Jessica will cover the following important topics:
- The NEW SBA PPP guidance and application
- Steps to determine eligibility for a second PPP
- Steps to calculate the amount of a second PPP
- Employer considerations for mandating vaccinations and required exceptions
- The latest on the CDC’s vaccine prioritization plan
Participants can download the new SBA PPP Applications in advance of Wednesday’s webinar:
- First PPP Draw Borrower Application (Updated 1/8/21)
- Second PPP Draw Borrower Application (Released 1/8/21)
Please submit your questions ahead of the webinar so they can make sure to answer them.
Can’t make this webinar? Don’t worry! Register now and NFIB will email you an on-demand version!