Date(s) - Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Time(s) - 11:00 AM
Free NFIB webinar: “Federal Update – Overview of Proposed Taxes and Mandates from Congress and the Administration”
Wednesday, September 15th 2021, 11:00AM CDT (12:00 PM EDT)
Congress is considering many tax increases and labor mandates through Budget Reconciliation, including:
- Increasing the top capital gains tax rate to 28.8%
- Creating a new federal paid family and medical leave program
- Raising the income tax rate on individuals from 37% to 39.6%
- Mandating small businesses with 6 or more employees to provide auto-enroll retirement plans
- Curtailing the Small Business Deduction (section 199A) for growing businesses
Hear from NFIB’s federal lobbyists, Kevin Kuhlman, Courtney Titus Brooks, and Jeff Brabant the latest state of play and how you can share your thoughts and concerns with your House Representative and Senators.
Please submit your questions ahead of the webinar so they can make sure to answer them.
Can’t make this webinar? Don’t worry! Register now and NFIB will email you an on-demand version! All of NFIB’s recorded webinars as well as additional COVID-19 resources are available here.