Date(s) - Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Time(s) - 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Free Del Mar College PTAC teleconference: “Market Analysis/Market Research – Government Contracting”
Point of Contact: Krystal Thomasson | firstname.lastname@example.org | (361) 698-1034
PTAC is hosting a free virtual workshop about how to cut to the chase when it comes to putting your best foot forward in effectively competing for government contracts. They will talk about how you can effectively determine market demand, and how to best position your company’s product or service to win new business. They will also help you find ways to model your business by developing an effective business strategy to maximize your potential new business opportunities.
- SCORE Corpus Christi free business mentors & subject matter experts for any business needs/questions/issues
- Identifying governmental buying demand.
- Reviewing NAICS and NIGP codes, matching to receive relevant, real bid opportunities.
- Searching bid data.
- Optimizing online searches.
- Business assessment tools & Business Model Canvas.
- Setting business goals & objectives.